Noakhali Science and Technology University (NSTU) is a newly established public university in the coastal terrain Noakhali of Bangladesh. It is the 27th public university and fifth science and technology university in Bangladesh.
Its foundation stone was laid on 11 October 2003 and academic activities started on 22 June 2006.
Founding a science and technology university in a coastal terrain like Noakhali is significant. A newly accrued coastal system may render this university a versatile field station to study the pattern of changes in the seashore and to harness its opportunities.
Noakhali University of Science and Technology is being situated at Sonapur, 8 kilometers southwest of Maijdee. It has a land area of 101 acres (0.41 km2).
Basic Information of NSTU
Total Faculties: 06
Total Departments: 28
Total Student: 6437
Total teachers: 100
Total Hall: 4 (Female- 2)
Name of Faculties
Name of Departments
|1. Faculty of Engineering & Technology||1. Department of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering
2. Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
3. Department of Information and Communication Engineering
4. Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|2. Faculty of Science||1. Department of Fisheries and Marine Science
2. Department of Pharmacy
3. Department of Microbiology
4. Department of Applied Mathematics
5. Department of Environmental Science and Disaster Management
6. Department of Food Technology and Nutrition Science
7. Department of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
8. Department of Agriculture
9. Department of Statistics
10. Department of Oceanography
11. Department of Biochemistry
|3. Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities||1. Department of English
2. Department of Economics
3. Department of Bangladesh and Liberation War Studies
4. Department of Bangla
5. Department of Sociology
6. Department of Social Work
|4. Faculty of Business Administration||1. Department of Business Administration
2. Department of Tourism and Hospitality Management
3. Department of Management Information Systems
|5. Faculty of Education Sciences||1. Department of Education
2. Department of Educational Administration
|6. Faculty of Law||1. Department of Law|
NSTU offers scholarships to its meritorious students. Poor and meritorious students receive awards. In every term, five students in each batch of each department are offered scholarships. Organizations provide scholarships regularly.
tons of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.
Feel free to visit my website ... strona z wierszami: (removed)