JahangirnagarUniversity (JU) established as a residential public university on August 20, 1970, but formally launched on January 12, 1971. It is the one and only fully residential university in Bangladesh. The sprawling picturesque campus is situated 30 kilometers from the capital Dhaka, well linked with a national highway known as Dhaka-Ashulia Road.
Dhaka University is a large and old university of Bangladesh established in 1921. The University started its activities with 3 Faculties,12 Departments, 60 teachers, 877 students and 3 dormitories (Halls of Residence) for the students.
Rajshahi University (RU) is the largest University in the country and the northern regions of Bangladesh. It established on 6th July, 1953. It is located at the green premises of Mohihar which is very close to the mighty river Padma and 3 km. east from the Rajshahi City Center.
Noakhali Science and Technology University (NSTU) is a newly established public university in the coastal terrain Noakhali of Bangladesh. It is the 27th public university and fifth science and technology university in Bangladesh.
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology (RUET) is the second oldest engineering university in Bangladesh. It was established in 1964. RUET is located on the north side of Rajshahi-Natore-Dhaka road at Kazla, 5 kilometers east of Rajshahi city. The area of RUET is 152 acres.
Pabna Science and TechnologyUniversity is situated on the south side of Pabna Nagorbary highway. It is established in 2008 under the government act. PabnaUniversity of Science and Technology on 15 July, 2001.
Dhaka University of Engineering & Technology (DUET) is a specialized public university of Bangladesh. It is situated at Gazipur from 40 kilometer north from Dhaka. The area of the university is 20 acre.
Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU) is a public university of Bangladesh and situated at Dumki Upazila under Patuakhali district, Barishal. It is about 15 kilometers north from Patuakhali district town and can easily be reached by public transportation.
Khulna University (KU) is one of the public universities in Bangladesh. It was established on 1991 and situated at Gollamari, Khulna, beside the river Moyur and Khulna-Satkhira highway. The academic programs of Khulna University started on 31 Agust 1991.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) is a state supported research university located in Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is the first specialized Science and Technology University of the country. The medium of instructions is English.
Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (CVASU) is a public university in Bangladesh and established on February 2, 2006. It is located at Khulshi in Chittagong (now Chattagram).
Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology (CUET) was established on 2003.It was established by the government with a major focus on engineering and technology.
Bangbandhu SheikhMujiburRahmanAgriculturalUniversity (BSMRAU) is established in 1998 as a public university with an act (Act no. 16) promulgated by the Parliament, Government of Bangladesh. It is located at Salna,Gazipur.
Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU) was established on 1961. The main objectives of the university (BAU) is to tone up the quality and standard of higher agricultural education and to produce first-rate agriculturists, agricultural scientists and researchers for shouldering the responsibilities of agricultural development of the country.
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) or ‘Bangladesh Prokoushol Bishwabiddaloy’ in Bengali is the oldest and the best university for technological education in Bangladesh.
University of Barisal is 33rd Public University of Bangladesh which is established in 2011. Educational activities of this university started from 24 January 2018.
The University is located in Barisal, a city in southern Bangladesh. There are twenty academic departments under six faculties and it has 50 acres campus.
The University of Chittagong (Chittagong University) is a public university of Bangladesh and situated at the Sundarban area of Hathazari, Chittagong. It was established in 1966. It is situated 25 km. north form Chittagong city center.